Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wal Mart movie deals

Wal Mart Movie deals!
Preorder any one of these 10 movies and pay just $10.00! These are perfect gifts for my kids.(this is an online deal only)
Star Trek XI (WS)
Night at The Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (WS)
Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince (WS)
Angels & Demons (anamorphic WS)
Four Christmases (WS)
G-Force (WS)
My Sister’s Keeper w/ Digital Copy (WS)
Santa Buddies (WS)
Terminator Salvation (WS)
Julie & Julia (anamorphic WS)
You can check the movies out HERE
Don’t forget you can use Shop At Home (click on the button on my side bar)to get $5.00 rebate back when you first sign up and also get 3% cash rebate on your Walmart purchase. You should check it out. I went on and got 3 movies that I preordered for $9.99 each and I will get 3% cash back on my purchases!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment